1. Must be a minimum age of 17 years prior to the issuance of this permit. Training may begin prior to this age.
2. Must be a Canadian Citizen, landed immigrant or a person lawfully admitted into Canada for flight training.
3. Must complete an aviation medical examination by a Transport Canada approved aviation medical examiner to a minimum of a category 3 standard.
A minimum of 40 Hours ground school is required.
45 Hours minimum, consisting of:
Note: These flight training times are based on Transport Canada minimums and more training may be required.
1. Must obtain a minimum of 60% overall as well as on all four sections of the Transport Canada written examination Private Pilot Aeroplane (PPAER).
2. Must pass a practical flight test conducted by a Transport Canada Designated Flight Test Examiner.
3. Must satisfy all training criteria as outlined in the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARS).
The Private Pilot License entitles the holder to:
Copyright © 2019 Canadian Flyers International College - All Rights Reserved.